What can I do to help you get your message in front of your audience?
I’ve spent the last six years working for various companies to tell their story to their current customers and to get their story in front of people that didn’t know what they were missing.
I’ve written web copy for Canvas Holidays, Canadian Affair, Air Transat and ScotRail to cover a huge variety of topics from how to use different train ticket types to finding the best campsite for you in Europe.
Here’s what I can do for you:
- Refine or refresh existing copy
- Research and write new copy including keyword research and SEO
- Ensure all copy is reader-friendly, interesting and easy to understand
I’ve written heaps of SEO optimised blog posts over the past six years covering a huge array of topics including fun facts about Scotland’s railway, a babymoon in Toronto, creating a greener railway, European and Scottish city content and special events but my favourite blog has to be this one. I had the task of uncovering the reason why French men have to wear tiny swimming trunks in swimming pools across France. You can thank me later.
When creating blog content for you, I will:
- Research and suggest ideas that your customers will love
- Create content that shows your personality
- Ensure the content benefits SEO
Whether it’s a B2B or B2C audience, I’ll always create content for a newsletter that is useful, interesting and makes the customer feel connected.
When creating newsletter content, I will:
- Research and write ideas that will give the customer something useful
- Write copy that is engaging and shows your personality
- Encourage customers to take action off the back of the email
Social media content
I’ve managed Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels for Canvas Holidays, Canadian Affair and Air Transat, and written content for ScotRail. Over the years I’ve learnt what to say, when to say it and how to say it to encourage engagement, positive sentiment and ultimately encourage customers to buy a product or make a booking.
When I create content or manage your social channels I will:
- Create content that is relevant and interesting for your specific audience
- Use a variety of media to help the content stand out
- Encourage engagement and a community feel
Other things I can do:
- Marketing campaign materials
- Press releases
- Direct mail
- Radio scripts
Need something created that I’ve not listed? No problem.